#enjoythespectacle Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be aged 18 or over or have the permission of their parent/guardian to take part
- Participants must have permission of all people in the photographs to upload their image to Facebook
- A maximum of two photographs may be submitted per person.
- Entries must be received before midnight at the end of the day on Monday 21st March 2016.
- In uploading their image to the Dipple & Conway Facebook page, participants give permission for their photographs to be used by the organisers in any associated publicity, which may include online at www.dippleconway.co.uk, Dipple & Conway’s twitter feed and Dipple & Conway’s Facebook page, and in the local media.
- The winner of the prize draw will be announced on or before Tuesday 22 March and the winner contacted via Facebook.
- The draw result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- After being notified, the winner must be able to collect their prize in person from their closest Dipple & Conway branch.
- The prize must be collected by the winner within three months of being notified of the win.
Dipple & Conway respects the personal privacy of all users of the website and seeks to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times.
Dipple & Conway is committed to maintaining the highest standards of personal privacy and will not collect information about you without your consent.
You may be contacted from time to time in relation to the products and services offered by Dipple & Conway.
Unless legally required to do so, Dipple & Conway will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties who are not mentioned in this clause without your prior consent.
If you wish to remove or have changes made to your personal information, please email email@example.com
We take precautions to protect Personal Information collected through Dipple & Conway but in the event that our system is infiltrated by unauthorised third parties, we will not be liable for any resulting misuse of the Personal Information.
The Dipple & Conway website (www.dippleandconway.com) places cookies (small data files that collect information about browsing behavior) on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites and is essential for helping us to deliver a high quality website and experience for our customers.
By using and browsing the Dipple & Conway website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies by changing your cookie settings.
The total cost to you of the provision and dispensing of your spectacles or corrective lenses by Dipple & Conway (Norwich) Ltd is a combination of:
- A charge for professional dispensing services, being 65% of the total cost
- A charge for goods being 35% of the total cost
VAT at 20% is included in the goods element. The professional dispensing services are exempt from VAT and therefore attract no VAT. The split of 65% and 35% does not necessarily reflect the actual breakdown of VATable/exempt fees for a particular individual pair of spectacles or corrective lenses.
Whilst in the interest of transparency we show prices and product costs separately we are primarily providers of clinical and professional services and have a duty of care unlike normal retailers and thus we are unable to supply frames or lenses without the attendant professional charges.